Anyone seeking admittance to the play arena must complete a waiver and release form for entrance. All kiddies ages 0-17 must be listed. The form must be completed in its entirety. None of the information provided is used for marketing purposes, unless you request to receive our electronic newsletter by email.
NOTE: Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to open the waiver. Download it free.
RULES OF PLAY
- Food and drinks are NOT allowed in the play arena. Use designated eating areas ONLY.
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult at all times; Adults are required to ensure that all accompanied children are enjoying the play arena in an age- and ability-appropriate manner.
- For the safety and enjoyment of all, please adhere to height and/or age restrictions applied to the various play attractions.
- Hard-soled shoes are required on 'walking' feet throughout the play arena; Socks only inside the bounce attractions and socks are REQUIRED for public hygiene.
- Adults are not permitted on the inflatable equipment, unless on knees or bottom. Adults must remain at the level of the child to avoid serious injury to bouncing children.
- Glass containers and non-covered cups are not permitted on the premises. Gum is not permitted on the premises.
- Loose articles, jewelry, belts, watches and other sharp or fragile objects shall not be worn while playing.
- No climbing up slides. Sliding patrons must have feet first and keep elbows in during use.
- For the safety of all in the play arenas, no running, bullying, rough or hazardous play will be permitted.
- No swearing. No fighting. No smoking, including e-cigarettes. No alcohol.
- Please keep children who have recently been sick from entering the facility until 48 hours after illness.
- Kiddie Crusoe reserves the right to require anyone not complying with all stated rules to vacate the premises without a refund.
- Kiddie Crusoe is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged personal property brought into or stored on the premises.
- The play passport entitles you to an unlimited period of play for a single entry, however, during busy periods Kiddie Crusoe reserves the right to limit play to 2 hours.